We are a municipal planning firm that specializes in
community development and housing rehabilitation
program planning, design and implementation.
Community Development Planning
US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Program Management
Housing Rehabilitation Administration
Implementation of Programs under the Jurisdiction of New Jersey Council of Affordable Housing (COAH)
Who we are
Rehabco, Inc. is a city planning firm that specializes in community development and housing rehabilitation program planning, design and implementation. We have over twenty years of experience in developing and administering income base-housing and programs in accordance with US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and New Jersey Council on Affordable Housing (COAH) rules and regulations. To find out more about federal housing programs that we will administer, please go to www.hud.gov
We get results
- Rehabco, Inc. specializes in the design and implementation of income-based housing programs which are supported by Federal and state Funding sources.
- We implement local housing programs to benefit people seeking access to affordable housing.
- Our experienced staff screen applicants for local housing and housing rehabs.
- Conduct affordable housing lotteries.
- Through local housing programs rehabilitation programs our experienced construction inspector what improvements are eligible units on local. building codes and health and safety issues.
I served the Township of Brick for 22 years,18 of them as Business Administrator. During the course of my tenure there I can state unequivocally that Ervin Oross and Rehabco always administered the Township's CDBG Housing Rehabilitation program and other HUD Community Development programs professionally while serving the participants in all of our programs courteously and with a sensitivity to their needs. Ervin and the Rehabco staff also assist communities in addressing their Affordable Housing Program needs in a similar manner, professionally, competently, and courteously. I have in the past and would continue to highly recommend Mr. Oross and Rehabco to anyone looking to retain a consulting firm to provide these services.